Saturday, June 03, 2006

Whew!

I finally got everything sorted out. Blogger does not make it easy for you to change their templates, unless you know CSS, which I do a little, but not well. So it took some time for me to sort everything out. I ended up deleting this blog and starting over a few times, but I am happy with it. Love the black and white photos against the blue.

So to recap, I moved all my photography to a new site (see link on right), then I revamped this site to make it a place for news and information about my photography. This site is linked to the new site and vise versa, and it only took me hmm, three days! But now I am really happy. I love the stark black and white of the new space, and the bright splash of color over here. And I am super thrilled with the banner. I've never made one before and it was a ton of fun.

I've got a couple of photo shoots coming up to build my portfolio, and another shoot swirling around in my mind that I haven't been able to set up yet. But Mom duty calls, and I'll have to save those for another post.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

Mommy, you find me everywhere, lol.

6/03/2006 08:07:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home