Tuesday, October 10, 2006

A Few from a Recent Session

Well, I haven't posted in ages. I've been very busy and very productive. Over the weekend I had a session with an adorable brother and sister. It's always such a privilege for me to go to people's homes and be allowed to interact with them and get to know their kids. These two little ones were pretty shy at first, but by the end of the session the older one wanted me to pick him up. Ahh, the thrill of acceptance. Because kids are real. They don't fake it. They don't pretend to like people they don't. So when a child decides you're OK, it really means something.

Here are a few of my favotire photos from the evening.

Such a serious look. I love it!






















Another serious look. But what an adorable face.






















I also wanted to share a new product I will be offering my clients. For all future sessions, I will be putting together one or two storyboards that they may purchase. A storyboard will be either 12 x 12 or 10 x20. They come mounted on double weighted mat board and sprayed for protection. They can be framed or displayed unframed. Below is one of the storyboards from my weekend session. I can also do custom storyboards for clients who have something special in mind. I will put more details regarding storyboards on my website in the next few days.

Sample 10 x 20 Storyboard

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so want a story board....that is beautiful!

LLP

10/10/2006 10:40:00 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Absolutely stunning. Beautiful work!

10/10/2006 02:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see more photos from this most recent shoot ... and I love the idea of the storyboards. Keep up the good work.

Marge

10/11/2006 12:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bonnie,
Your sister told me about you &, as a fellow photographer, I must say your portraits are BEAUTIFUL!!! I am very impressed. :) You do fabulous work that's very inspiring.

11/16/2006 03:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home