Monday, December 03, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

I haven't shared in a long time. Things are finally winding down here. I have one more session and then I am taking time off to spend with my family until after the holidays.

I wanted to share this adorable little girl I had the pleasure of recently photographing. Besides my adorable subject, the other noteworthy thing about this image is that I used studio lighting.

I love the casual style of available light photography. It truly is my passion. However, with the dark winter months approaching, I have decided to offer on location studio portraits on a limited basis. I will only offer these types of portraits for the winter months. If you are in need of a family session, I strongly recommend you wait until spring so we can work outdoors. But I am available to work all winter long, sun or no sun, with babies and small children.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute is that! adorable!

Lori

12/04/2007 07:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that says it all...dll

12/04/2007 08:57:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

12/04/2007 07:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home