Saturday, September 15, 2007

Fun Senior Session

I had a fun session tonight with a lovely young lady. She said she didn't want run of the mill portraits, and I tried to deliver, although I am sure she and her mom might have thought I was a bit odd when I was behind the dumpster trying to get the right angle on some of my shots. I really love working with seniors, and tonight I stepped out of my comfort zone with some new locations. I am so pleased with the results.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous! Those beautiful brown eyes just take your breath away. You totally rocked these pictures!

SCG

9/15/2007 09:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they turn out really good,what a pretty girl,she should be pleased...DLL

9/16/2007 10:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home