Tuesday, July 17, 2007

This is why I wear tennis shoes

Last night was a fun evening. I got to have a session with the children of a friend from high school. The mom and I hadn't seen or spoken in more than 20 years! The kids gave me a run for my money. They were extremely friendly, bright,and outgoing. But they were a couple of movers. It's a good thing I always wear tennis shoes. I know their mom is checking the blog, so I wanted to get a few images up this morning.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Bonnie! They are adorable! I love picture number two, great lighting, great location and an adorable little guy :)

Lori

7/17/2007 11:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are just adorable!!! What makes it even more memorable is knowing that the kids had such a good time walking around and playing with you. These are just beautiful. I can't wait to see the rest! Thanks so much!

Patti (proud mother)

7/17/2007 02:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bonnie these are absolutely gorgeous shots! I love them.

~emily

7/18/2007 07:48:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet.........dll

7/18/2007 08:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home