Sunday, December 09, 2007

Final Session of 2007

This will be my last share for the year. I'm glad to end things on a high note. This sweet little girl was pure joy. She was awake for almost the entire session but hardly cried a bit. Just a lovely little girl with a lovely set of parents. Enjoy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'll probably be back with a ramble or two about the upcoming year sometime in the next few weeks. I'm taking a break from sessions until January. If you are planning on a session, I suggest booking at least four to six weeks ahead of time. I won't be squeezing in as many last minute people as I did this past year. If you would like a newborn session, please contact me before the baby is born. Newborn sessions should take place within the first week after birth.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a precious little girl!! I love the picture with her sleeping! Its too cute.

12/10/2007 09:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it is a work of art....dll

12/15/2007 08:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the window picture.

Leigh :)

12/15/2007 07:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Bonnie! I finally got Makenna and Nora Kate's pictures up on the wall. They look spectacular!!

12/21/2007 08:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home