Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The Prettiest Blue Eyes

This is a very busy month for me as it is for many photographers. I don't have as much time to post here, but I wanted to share one from a 3 month old session I had the other day. People often comment on the amazing eyes of this little girl who is in my website baby gallery. I had the pleasure of photographing her a second time. I am just sharing one new image, as I want the rest to be a surprise when her parents see them.

Then
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Now

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

If you need a session in October while the leaves are still on the trees and colorful, I can still try to squeeze you in. My weekends are completely booked (both Saturdays and Sundays). However, some weekday spots are available. I typically don't work more than two days per week shooting, but I understand that October is a very desirable month, so I added some extra days this month.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

she will break hearts with those eyes,you captured such warmth in her...DLL

10/03/2007 04:52:00 PM  
Blogger Lori said...

so pretty in pink! :)

LLP

10/04/2007 09:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those eyes are gorgeous, I'm guessing they might eventually cause her parents some grief!

10/05/2007 02:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home