Friday, December 21, 2007

Schedules and Plans

I wanted to update my schedule for the next few months. January is now full and no more sessions are available. I have openings in February and March. April is almost full. Many families who wanted fall outdoor sessions but came to me too late, have booked for April. I will be on vacation for a bit in February and going to a workshop in May. So contact me soon if you want to reserve a spring session.

I cannot emphasize enough how important it is to book newborn sessions before the baby is born. Newborns are best photographed during the first week after delivery. This is when they are most complacent and flexible, allowing us to create those curled up newborn shots everyone loves.

Plans. . .I've got big plans for Bonnie Burman Photography in the coming year. I will post more on this later after I have a chance to organize my thoughts. In the mean times, I wish you all a blessed, happy, and safe Holiday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mission St. Vincent said...

Bonnie,

Love your photography. I was introduced to it in your husband's coffee shop. Just wanted to encourage you to keep up the great work. The Lord really seems to be blessing both your businesses.

In Christ,
Ken Kistler

1/09/2008 04:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home