Saturday, June 10, 2006

Some Stock Photos

I've decided to set up a page with some free stock photography. You can find my stock photography here. There isn't much to choose from at this time, but I will be updating now and again. What are stock photos? Stock photos are photos which you might use as a background for a web page, or a slide presentation, or even scrapbooking. Maybe you write a newsletter and need a photo to illustrate an article. Most stock photos are available for a fee. Mine are free for non-commercial uses only. For instance, a church or an individual might use them. But not a business. I hope someone finds my photos useful. Make sure to read the terms. My name needs to stay on the photo and of course, none of my other photos from any of my other sites are to be used without my permission. If used on the web, a link back to my photography site would be appreciated.

On another note, I met my husband for the first time eighteen years ago today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home