Monday, June 18, 2007

Catching Up

So shortly after my last post, I had a major computer crash. I am hoping that the files on the hard drive can be recovered. All of my client sessions were backed up, but I was lazy and didn't back up many of the other things that make life and business go smoothly. Personal images, business forms, my custom designed card and storyboard templates. All trapped right now inside my hard drive. Please come back. I miss you!

Ok, so obviously being without my pc is making me a bit nutty. I hate this laptop I am working from right now. The monitor is all wrong. Nothing looks right. I am afraid to edit any images because everything looks so wonky (by the way, my sister informed me that I use the word wonky over much, but I know it is the first time I have used it here).

In addition to massive computer malfunctions, I have also had the home air conditioning konk out (fixed), the car air conditioning also konked out (not fixed), andI got my hair cut REALLY short (temporary insanity).

This morning I had a session with the sweetest newborn. I am dying to edit these images. As I said, my laptop monitor is way off. But I love to share. Here is just one that I hope looks OK. If you are a new visitor,
please do not judge my skills on this one image. Visit the website for a truer sense of my work.

PS. Emily G, please email me so I have your email address.

3 Comments:

Blogger pittgavo said...

Bonnie.. I sent you an email.

Happy Belated birthday!

6/19/2007 09:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love it!

Lori

6/19/2007 04:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am the aunt of this precious baby girl. My sister and I marveled on the baby's first day of life about how her toes were long and thin like ours, and our mother's. I love how they are embraced in her mom's caring hands. Can't wait to see the rest of the photos. Thank you.
Lori S-R

6/20/2007 07:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home