Saturday, June 09, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me

It's my birthday and I bought myself. . .



clothes? Nope.


chocolate? Nope


a day at the spa? Nope.


I bought myself a new proofing site for my clients! Woo Hoo! I am beyond thrilled. The new site has everything. Unlike my old proofing site which could only allow the client to select individual prints for purchase, the new site handles prints, collections, session albums, incentive items, credit cards, absolutely everything. The preview slideshow and the proof gallery will all be in one place. Clients will no longer have to go one place for the slideshow and another place for the gallery. They won't have to call me on the phone to give me their credit card information. They won't have to fax me an order form in order to buy collections and look on a printed price sheet to figure out the cost. Everything will be so much more streamlined than before. I am constantly looking for was to make the ordering process as simple and painless as possible. I am so excited to finally find a system that will treat my clients to a first class ordering experience.

So before I get ahead of myself, I still have to install the system and set it up. It will take me a few weeks to get everything tweaked to my standards (I am a bit picky). But I hope to unveil the new system by the beginning of July. If you have ordered from me in the past, I hope this new system will knock your socks off by comparison. New clients, I welcome all feedback as you try the system out in the coming months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home