Friday, January 11, 2008

A Very Happy Six Month Old

This darling little girl was so pleasant at her 6 month session yesterday. Mom and I were having so much fun we didn't want to quit. I believe we wore our subject out as she was fast asleep before I had even packed up my gear.

LOVE this! She clearly only has eyes for Mommy!

Photobucket

The "famous" 6 month old basket.

Photobucket

As mentioned in December, I am now offering on location (meaning in your home) studio light sessions during these dark winter months. Studio light sessions are for children only, not families. If you need a family session, I suggest booking now for spring so we can have your session outdoors (where it will be the most fun).

3 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Bonnie, I love these pictures! Her cute little expressions and the beautiful colors. Nice job!

Lori

1/11/2008 11:02:00 AM  
Blogger sls said...

Absolutely adorable!!! Bonnie you have outdone yourself!

1/11/2008 09:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely Adorable!!! Bonnie....you have outdone yourself capturing this little darling!!

1/11/2008 09:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home